Thursday, October 20, 2011

Distractions

Technology has made me lazier.Look up an answer is much easier than thinking.It is hard to imagine a library is the best place to do research. Technology allows us to get more information than we can remember. The SAT questions that are send to peoples emails are awesome, but few people take advantage of them them. The internet is filled with distractions like Facebook and YouTube. It is almost impossible for me to not check my Facebook and Email when I use my computer. Its extremely hard to stay focus. I get on my computer to do one thing and end up doing 5 other things. There to much information out there not to get distracted.

1 comment:

  1. I so agree! I think all the distractions has it made it hard for everyone to focus. I can relate ha

    ReplyDelete